what personal data does left gallery collect?
- User information, such as the name, username, password, email address, settings, associations with artists and collectors, purchase history, and any other information you provide in connection with your user account.
- User financial information, such as your credit or debit card number, bank account number, and billing address. This information is collected and processed by our payment processor, as necessary to complete your purchase. We do not receive your credit card information directly, but we may receive information about the transaction, such as the date and time it occurred. This information may or may not be associated with an existing user or artist account on the website.
- User related personal and address information, such as the user-provided name, email address, country of residence, zip/postal code, location.
- Emails and messages, including receipts, newsletters, and support contact.
- website activity information, such as application logs, data files, information collected by cookies, IP address, browser information, and metrics generated in the normal operation of a website. “Application logs” are text files in which are recorded most of the activities on a website, including page visits, payments, and usage. Website activity information is sometimes associated with an IP address or other Personal Data. Third parties may also collect information about your website activity over time and on other websites or mobile applications.
- Information collected via cookies
For Which Purposes Will left gallery Use Your Personal Data?
- To allow you to use the Service, to set up a user account and profile that can be used to interact with other users, and to allow users to identify each other by displaying Personal Data to other users and visitors of the Service;
- To provide, administer, and communicate with you about products, services, offers, programs, and promotions of left gallery;
- To process sales and purchases, to transfer money, and to provide expected receipts to artists and collectors;
- To perform accounting
- To respond to your inquiries
- To comply with law enforcement requests and other legal obligations;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of left gallery, our employees, our users, or others, including by taking measures to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk;
- To comply with industry standards and our policies.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from left gallery. left gallery uses this confirmation to help us make emails more interesting and helpful and improve our service.
Is Personal Data About You Secure?
left gallery endeavors to protect user information to ensure that your Personal Data is kept private. We use physical, managerial, and technical security measures to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. In particular, we take steps to ensure that our employees and service providers who have access to your Personal Data only process it upon our instructions, unless otherwise required by law.
However, no measures are 100% secure and unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of your Personal Data. To protect the security of your data, you need to select and protect your password appropriately and limit access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the privacy of your Personal Data by left gallery, or if you would like to exercise your rights to your Personal Data, please send a detailed message to email@example.com.